New Delhi sources have reported that Volkswagen Polo been one the most successful models for the company globally ever since it was first introduced in 1975. We have seen five different generations of the hatchback living up to the expectations of its respective predecessor and the new sixth generation of Volkswagen Polo will make its global debut on 16th June 2017.
As per the saying "Small on the outside, Big on the inside," the Polo offers Volkswagen customers a subcompact that has proved to be big on space, better on power with each passing generation and the company tapped the right markets at the right time ensuring its global fame.
According to sources, when the first generation drove into the limelight
in 1975, the compression of the Volkswagen idea to an exterior length of only
351 centimeters was unique. But the Polo has not merely proven itself since
then; rather, it has continued to mature, and, after five vehicle generations,
can count on a base of loyal fans.
Volkswagen Polo has been selling for about 42 years now having sold over 16 million units. Before the sixth generation, based on the modular transverse matrix or MQB platform, is launched into the market.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire market share in the entry level segment rose to 63% against 51% New Delhi sources have stated that country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki may have a plethora of products from entry level hatchback to a crossover but only a few products have been made it to the top and stood like the pillar in the overall growth of the company.
- Germany's Audi abandoned plans to sell its Italian motorcycle brand Ducati
- Domestic sales of Passenger Vehicles grew up April to November 2017
- Do you know the state which tops the rank among the sales for Electric Vehicles?
- Hike in car prices in India from 2018
- Audi AG is always looking for opportunities to invest and grow
- Auto Companies happy on seeing November sales
- Do Truck drivers deserve an A/C cabin in their vehicles?
- Will BMW do assemble motorcycles in India?
- Electric buses be launched by JBM Auto after a delay of 12 Months
- Mahindra, Ford extends tie up for making electric vehicles
- TVS Motor confident on betting rural buyers in South
- In next four years, Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs.1000 Crore
- Availability of BS VI fuel in Delhi also gives an opportunity to the vehicle manufacturers
- GST on Automobile industry retained by 28%
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in the market and it's cost will leave a lump in your throat!