1. Aloe Vera gel to stop pimples
Aloe Vera gel can work magically on pimples. It is a skin soothing and purifying agent that can be effective to treat pimples quickly. Prepare some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply it directly onto the pimples and leave on. Do not wash until it dries up completely.
2. Tea tree oil to reduce pimples
Tea tree oil is a strong antibacterial agent, it can fight pimples efficiently. Mix 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil with 4 to 5 drops of carrier oil (primrose oil is a good option for pimples) and apply the mixture directly onto the pimples. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the oil with a damp cotton ball.
3. Garlic paste to reduce pimples
Using garlic to reduce pimples can be very effective. Take a few slices of garlic and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste to the pimple and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash off with plenty of water.
4. Mint paste for quick remedy
some fresh mint leaves, wash them clean with normal water and make a fine paste. Apply this paste onto the pimples and leave on. Wash off after 20 to 30 minutes.
Skin Care tips for Glowing Skin during Rainy Season Cleanse your skin at least 3 times a day to remove excess grime and oil that can clog your pores.You must tone your skin and to do so opt for the non-alcoholic variety; these help even out your skin’s pH balance and also bring a glow to your skin.
- Quick and Easy Itch relief
- Beauty tips with curd for whitening, spots, glow
- Truth about using curry leaves for hair growth
- Beauty Tips for Teenage girls
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Tips to get rid of darkness under arm
- Dangers of Wearing Pointed heels
- How to grow thick hair naturally?