1. Orange juice works effectively for shrinking the open pores. Just apply the juice of an orange on your face and let it stay for 2 to 3 minutes and wash off immediately. This helps in closing the enlarged pores and giving a shining glow to your face.
2. In peak summers, sunrays are the worst enemy for your skin. Just rub half an orange on your face for few minutes. It will tone and refresh your skin in a jiffy.
3. Orange is rich in citric acid, which is very helpful in drying away acne. Oranges contain fruit acids that gently exfoliate your skin to reveal a brighter skin every day. Just mash the grated orange peels to apply on your acne and its scars. If followed regularly, you will see a visible reduction in the pimples and its marks.
4. Apply orange peel powder either mixed with milk or curd on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off. Use this home remedy daily to bleach your face naturally.
5. Take out the juice of 2 oranges and put it in ice cubes tray. Then rub the frozen orange cubes on your face to spruce up and brighten your dull and lackluster face. This refines your pores and reduces the oiliness of face to control acne. It is one of the most important benefits of applying oranges on the face.
Skin Care tips for Glowing Skin during Rainy Season Cleanse your skin at least 3 times a day to remove excess grime and oil that can clog your pores.You must tone your skin and to do so opt for the non-alcoholic variety; these help even out your skin’s pH balance and also bring a glow to your skin.
- Quick and Easy Itch relief
- Beauty tips with curd for whitening, spots, glow
- Truth about using curry leaves for hair growth
- Beauty Tips for Teenage girls
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Tips to get rid of darkness under arm
- Dangers of Wearing Pointed heels
- How to grow thick hair naturally?