1. Orange juice works effectively for shrinking the open pores. Just apply the juice of an orange on your face and let it stay for 2 to 3 minutes and wash off immediately. This helps in closing the enlarged pores and giving a shining glow to your face.
2. In peak summers, sunrays are the worst enemy for your skin. Just rub half an orange on your face for few minutes. It will tone and refresh your skin in a jiffy.
3. Orange is rich in citric acid, which is very helpful in drying away acne. Oranges contain fruit acids that gently exfoliate your skin to reveal a brighter skin every day. Just mash the grated orange peels to apply on your acne and its scars. If followed regularly, you will see a visible reduction in the pimples and its marks.
4. Apply orange peel powder either mixed with milk or curd on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off. Use this home remedy daily to bleach your face naturally.
5. Take out the juice of 2 oranges and put it in ice cubes tray. Then rub the frozen orange cubes on your face to spruce up and brighten your dull and lackluster face. This refines your pores and reduces the oiliness of face to control acne. It is one of the most important benefits of applying oranges on the face.
Do you need to clear blackheads naturally? Tomatoes have natural antiseptic properties that dry up blackheads. Take a small tomato, peeled and mashed, then apply it over the blackheads before going to bed. Leave overnight and then wash face with clean water in the morning.
- How to handle common Skin Problems in winter?
- Treatment to cure Cracked Heels
- This Inner Beauty tips will make you Beautiful
- Turmeric mask for Skin, miraculous benefits
- Diets after delivery to stay fit and beautiful
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely Rainy season
- Steps to get rid of Dandruff permanently