- Avoid Harsh Chemical based hair products
Most hair shampoos and conditioners contain harsh chemicals that are effective in cleaning, but they dry out your hair, causing much damage. Some people don’t get affected by them, but it’s better to avoid them rather than to damage your hair.
2. Avoid too much washing of hair
Every time you wash your hair, it strips your hair off nutrients and essential natural oils. Our scalp produce natural oils which covers and protect the hair from polluted environment. Washing your hair everyday make it weaker overtime, causing hair thinning and breakage.
3. Hot Oil Massage
Massage natural oils, like coconut, olive or jojoba, as it contributes to strengthen your hair and stimulates hair growth. Massaging the scalp revitalize the hair follicles to thicken hair naturally. Warm the natural oil of your choice to a comfortable temperature before massaging your scalp. Let it sit on your scalp for 45-60 minutes and then rinse it off.
Skin Care tips for Glowing Skin during Rainy Season Cleanse your skin at least 3 times a day to remove excess grime and oil that can clog your pores.You must tone your skin and to do so opt for the non-alcoholic variety; these help even out your skin’s pH balance and also bring a glow to your skin.
- Quick and Easy Itch relief
- Beauty tips with curd for whitening, spots, glow
- Truth about using curry leaves for hair growth
- Beauty Tips for Teenage girls
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Tips to get rid of darkness under arm
- Dangers of Wearing Pointed heels
- How to grow thick hair naturally?