- Avoid Harsh Chemical based hair products
Most hair shampoos and conditioners contain harsh chemicals that are effective in cleaning, but they dry out your hair, causing much damage. Some people don’t get affected by them, but it’s better to avoid them rather than to damage your hair.
2. Avoid too much washing of hair
Every time you wash your hair, it strips your hair off nutrients and essential natural oils. Our scalp produce natural oils which covers and protect the hair from polluted environment. Washing your hair everyday make it weaker overtime, causing hair thinning and breakage.
3. Hot Oil Massage
Massage natural oils, like coconut, olive or jojoba, as it contributes to strengthen your hair and stimulates hair growth. Massaging the scalp revitalize the hair follicles to thicken hair naturally. Warm the natural oil of your choice to a comfortable temperature before massaging your scalp. Let it sit on your scalp for 45-60 minutes and then rinse it off.
Beauty tips for Boys & Girls to have natural beautiful looks Take care of your skin: Whatever you do, without a healthy skin you will not look beautiful. So take care of your skin by following organic skin care tips. Wash your face every night with a good cleanser to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. After washing your face use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Do you need to clear blackheads naturally?
- How to handle common Skin Problems in winter?
- Treatment to cure Cracked Heels
- This Inner Beauty tips will make you Beautiful
- Turmeric mask for Skin, miraculous benefits
- Diets after delivery to stay fit and beautiful
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely Rainy season