Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK and Chairman, YES Global Institute has been recognized as the ‘Global Business Leader of the Year’ at NRI World Summit & Pride of India Awards 2017 organized by NRI Institute at the House of Lords, London.
The award has been conferred on Mr. Kapoor for his exemplary vision & leadership in establishing YES BANK, which has emerged as the 5th largest private sector Bank in a span of 13 years, and for Mr. Kapoor’s contribution towards strengthening bilateral relationships between India and global strategic partners such as the UK, US, Canada, France and Australia.
On receiving the award, Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK and Chairman, YES Global Institute said, “The ‘Global Business Leader of the Year’ Award is an extremely significant recognition and I am deeply honoured to receive it. At YES BANK, we are working towards establishing a truly differentiated Financial Brand, with laser focus on Professional Entrepreneurship, Human Capital, Innovation and Responsible Banking. This recognition is a huge encouragement and will motivate us even further to achieve our uncompromising vision of ‘Building the Finest Quality Bank of the World in India by 2020’.”
As a professional entrepreneur, since 2003, Rana Kapoor has progressively established a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank with exemplary business and financial results, highest profitability, and the best asset quality amongst leading Public and Private Banks in India.
A change agent, Mr. Kapoor is spearheading digital transformation at YES BANK by embracing technology and innovation to create a ‘Digital First’ bank which offers a comprehensive product suite through a wide distribution network in India and partnerships with banks in various overseas markets including USA, Canada, Europe, South East Asia, UK, Australia and GCC countries. As Chairman of YES Global Institute, a practicing think tank established by YES BANK, Mr. Kapoor is driving interventions to create social impact and foster innovations based on Design & Innovations led Creative Entrepreneurship (D.I.C.E.).
NRI Institute is a non-profit NGO which aims to provide a platform for the Indians living in India and abroad. The Institute highlights the achievements of NRIs and PIOs in their chosen field of activities. NRI INSTITUTE, over the years, has established Chapters in UK, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bangkok, Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar, Fiji, Trinidad & Tobago, Angola, Reunion Island, Singapore, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA in Washington DC, New York, California and New Jersey.
About YES BANK YES BANK, India’s fifth largest private sector Bank with a pan India presence across all 29 states and 7 Union Territories of India, headquartered in the Lower Parel Innovation District (LPID) of Mumbai, is the outcome of the professional & entrepreneurial commitment of its Founder Rana Kapoor and its Top Management team, to establish a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank catering to the future businesses of India.
YES BANK has adopted international best practices, the highest standards of service quality and operational excellence, and offers comprehensive banking and financial solutions to all its valued customers.
YES BANK has a knowledge driven approach to banking, and offers a superior customer experience for its retail, corporate and emerging corporate banking clients. YES BANK is steadily evolving as the Professionals’ Bank of India with the long term mission of “BUILDING INDIA’s FINEST QUALITY BIG BANK by 2020”.
Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards Ruchi Soya has been recognized for its initiatives and implementation of safety measures with four of its plants receiving the coveted National Safety Awards. The National Safety Awards are awarded by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India in acknowledgement of safety initiatives and recognition of outstanding safety performance at a national level. The awards were distributed by Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwa
- Tata Consultancy Services Unveils First-of-its-Kind Clinical Trials Medication Management and Patient Engagement Platform
- MobiKwik Launches Festive Brand Campaign, 'Paisa Bana Powerful'
- GNC Strengthens its Presence in India
- ICICI Bank Commits Rs. 10 Crore to the Indian Armed Forces
- GVK MIAL Bags National Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards 2017
- OMEGA Announces Kaia and Presley Gerber as its Newest Brand Ambassadors
- WittyFeed Bags Two Awards at the First Digipub Awards for Online Publishers
- Independent Research Firm Names CSS Corp as a 'Strong Performer' in Customer
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness
- Anushka Sharma Unveils Polaroid Eyewear Collection for Fall/ Winter 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks India Celebrates its Fourth Consecutive Win at the SHRM India HR Excellence Awards
- Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute