Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK and Chairman, YES Global Institute has been recognized as the ‘Global Business Leader of the Year’ at NRI World Summit & Pride of India Awards 2017 organized by NRI Institute at the House of Lords, London.
The award has been conferred on Mr. Kapoor for his exemplary vision & leadership in establishing YES BANK, which has emerged as the 5th largest private sector Bank in a span of 13 years, and for Mr. Kapoor’s contribution towards strengthening bilateral relationships between India and global strategic partners such as the UK, US, Canada, France and Australia.
On receiving the award, Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK and Chairman, YES Global Institute said, “The ‘Global Business Leader of the Year’ Award is an extremely significant recognition and I am deeply honoured to receive it. At YES BANK, we are working towards establishing a truly differentiated Financial Brand, with laser focus on Professional Entrepreneurship, Human Capital, Innovation and Responsible Banking. This recognition is a huge encouragement and will motivate us even further to achieve our uncompromising vision of ‘Building the Finest Quality Bank of the World in India by 2020’.”
As a professional entrepreneur, since 2003, Rana Kapoor has progressively established a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank with exemplary business and financial results, highest profitability, and the best asset quality amongst leading Public and Private Banks in India.
A change agent, Mr. Kapoor is spearheading digital transformation at YES BANK by embracing technology and innovation to create a ‘Digital First’ bank which offers a comprehensive product suite through a wide distribution network in India and partnerships with banks in various overseas markets including USA, Canada, Europe, South East Asia, UK, Australia and GCC countries. As Chairman of YES Global Institute, a practicing think tank established by YES BANK, Mr. Kapoor is driving interventions to create social impact and foster innovations based on Design & Innovations led Creative Entrepreneurship (D.I.C.E.).
NRI Institute is a non-profit NGO which aims to provide a platform for the Indians living in India and abroad. The Institute highlights the achievements of NRIs and PIOs in their chosen field of activities. NRI INSTITUTE, over the years, has established Chapters in UK, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bangkok, Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar, Fiji, Trinidad & Tobago, Angola, Reunion Island, Singapore, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA in Washington DC, New York, California and New Jersey.
About YES BANK YES BANK, India’s fifth largest private sector Bank with a pan India presence across all 29 states and 7 Union Territories of India, headquartered in the Lower Parel Innovation District (LPID) of Mumbai, is the outcome of the professional & entrepreneurial commitment of its Founder Rana Kapoor and its Top Management team, to establish a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank catering to the future businesses of India.
YES BANK has adopted international best practices, the highest standards of service quality and operational excellence, and offers comprehensive banking and financial solutions to all its valued customers.
YES BANK has a knowledge driven approach to banking, and offers a superior customer experience for its retail, corporate and emerging corporate banking clients. YES BANK is steadily evolving as the Professionals’ Bank of India with the long term mission of “BUILDING INDIA’s FINEST QUALITY BIG BANK by 2020”.
Snapdeal Announces its Curated Christmas Store Snapdeal Announces its Curated Christmas Store Snapdeal's Christmas store has a range of festive gifts, X-Mas decor and eclectic products - all put together at prices that will make you smile.The store features a wide range of products covering everything you might possibly like to buy - for yourselves, your home, gifts for your friends, families and even your pets.While the store has an extensive selection of traditional items like Christmas wreaths
- Total Unveils Hi Perf with an Unique Mix of New Age and Traditional Marketing Tools
- KOR Energy Bags Orders from 4 (four) U.P Based Companies for 2.8MWp Rooftop Solar Power Plants
- Ajax Fiori Announces Expansion of Bangalore Operations with an Investment Outlay of INR 1000 Million
- Thanes most Coveted Residential Project Hosts One of the Biggest Hollywood Celebrity Trainers
- Paisabazaar.com Sources the Biggest Ever Single Unsecured Loan of Rs. 75 Lakh for Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tickets for "OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition" Launch Event Sold Out in 60 Seconds
- ixigo Honours Indian Heroes With a Fund Raise Campaign on Armed Forces Flag Day
- MP Birla Cement and Mohun Bagan Athletic Club Come Together
- Nuvoco Wins the FICCI CSR Jury Award for Women Empowerment
- CASHe Launches Fintech Industry's First Distributed Ledger Based Smart Contract Tokens at Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Subway Launches Winter Feast with Classy Combos
- Industry Risk Review by Alea Consulting on Defence Sector in India
- 24MRC Network Felicitated the Winners of 2017 Leaders Awards
- Finally, the Black Friday Sale Truly Arrives in India
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs