CSS Corp, a new-age IT services and technology support company, has been recognized as a “strong performer” in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Analytics Service Providers, Q3 2017. The report evaluates and rates the top customer analytics service providers globally on a 33-criteria scale. Brandon Purcell- Senior Analyst serving Customer Insights professionals at Forrester Research wrote in the report, “CSS Corp is strongest for customer support. CSS Corp excels in delivering state-of-the-art customer support solutions to its clients. And since artificial intelligence is quickly transforming the world of customer support, CSS Corp is making considerable investments in AI.
Its Innovation Lab, an internal team consisting of 50 designers, programmers, and AI and natural language processing (NLP) experts, is tasked with designing next-generation AI platforms for its clients. Yodaa, CSS Corp’s virtual assistant platform enabling voice and text interactions for customer service, is one of the lab’s most recent innovations.” CSS Corp’s indigenous customer analytics platform, “Active Insights”, is an end-to-end solution with extensive data ingestion, analytics and reporting capabilities. The platform is powered with AI capabilities and advanced statistical models that drive customer lifecycle management to understand customers’ intent, issues and proactively hit the target with the right recommendations and remediation. Active Insights platform connects to multiple data sources including structured, unstructured, semi-structured, social media and sensor data. It analyzes and predicts data in real-time, high velocity, low latency and batch processing modes. Active Insights offers intelligent insights about customer sentiments, buying behaviours and satisfaction scores that drive business success. Speaking on the recognition, Manish Tandon, Chief Executive Officer, CSS Corp said, “We are delighted at being recognized as a “Strong Performer” in Customer Analytics Services by Forrester. At CSS Corp, AI and Analytics is at the heart of our business strategy. We are trying to break the stereotypes in services industry through adoption of new age digital technologies that are complementary in nature. Our customer analytics services act as a catalyst for growth by enabling companies across industries to transform from traditional business models to new age service models and helps them identify new revenue streams.” Sunil Mittal – EVP, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer said, “As businesses become more insights driven, it becomes imperative for analytics vendors to deliver real, measurable impact that makes a critical difference to clients’ businesses.” “We help companies simplify business processes, understand customer’s next best action and drive additional revenue. We provide insights into customer operations, propensities and issues resulting in enhanced experience and new business opportunities. I believe that this recognition by Forrester marks yet another milestone in our journey towards becoming the partner of choice for global organizations,” he added further.
About CSS Corp CSS Corp is a new age IT Services and Technology Support company that harnesses the power of AI, automation, analytics, cloud and digital to address specific customer needs. The company partners with leading enterprises to help realize their strategic business outcomes. Its team of 5,500 technology professionals across 16 global locations are passionate about helping customers differentiate and succeed. For more information please visit www.csscorp.com
Tata Consultancy Services Unveils First-of-its-Kind Clinical Trials Medication Management and Patient Engagement Platform Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has launched Connected Clinical Trials (CCT), an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables pharmaceutical companies to significantly transform patient engagement in clinical trials and improve the efficiency and accountability of the clinical supply process.
- MobiKwik Launches Festive Brand Campaign, 'Paisa Bana Powerful'
- GNC Strengthens its Presence in India
- ICICI Bank Commits Rs. 10 Crore to the Indian Armed Forces
- GVK MIAL Bags National Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards 2017
- OMEGA Announces Kaia and Presley Gerber as its Newest Brand Ambassadors
- WittyFeed Bags Two Awards at the First Digipub Awards for Online Publishers
- Independent Research Firm Names CSS Corp as a 'Strong Performer' in Customer
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness
- Anushka Sharma Unveils Polaroid Eyewear Collection for Fall/ Winter 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks India Celebrates its Fourth Consecutive Win at the SHRM India HR Excellence Awards
- Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute
- Bajaj Finserv's Festive Season Offer - Affordable Home Loans at Lowest Interest Rates