Wittyf World’s second largest and India’s largest viral content marketing company came out as the big winner at the first Digipub Awards with two honors. The Digipub Awards is India's first such initiative to reward inspiring initiatives by websites in English and Indian languages, across a spectrum of parameters. The award ceremony was a part of Digipub World Conference, a two-day convention for web publishers which consisted of conference, awards, exhibition and master classes.
WittyFeed won two of the most prestigious awards in the ceremony, bagging gold and silver awards for Best Innovation in Publishing for viral9 and Best Brand Partnership for being the digital partner for the highly acclaimed movie Baahubali 2, respectively. Viral9 is the distribution platform designed and developed in—house that helps Influencers monetize all social media audience/followers. It is a leading trendsetter in the viral content industry and has been helping Brands reach the larger base of the audience in the most efficient way.
Delighted on the win Vinay Singhal, Co-Founder & CEO of WittyFeed said “We are very elated on this win; it is a euphoric moment for us. The hard work of the whole team at WittyFeed has really paid off with this recognition. It is time for us to work even more hard to acquire many more awards in our kitty. Working for Bahubali2 was already very exciting and now this award has certainly added feather in the hat. We would like to thank all the brands who believed and shown faith in us and more over the Digipub World conference who for considering us for this prestigious award.”
WittyFeed is also an independent creator of virally successful content across 18 categories including travel, inspiration, relationships, health & fitness, food and celebrities. WittyFeed has helped more than 100 brands garner 100 million global views in just 3 years time!
Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards Ruchi Soya has been recognized for its initiatives and implementation of safety measures with four of its plants receiving the coveted National Safety Awards. The National Safety Awards are awarded by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India in acknowledgement of safety initiatives and recognition of outstanding safety performance at a national level. The awards were distributed by Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwa
- Tata Consultancy Services Unveils First-of-its-Kind Clinical Trials Medication Management and Patient Engagement Platform
- MobiKwik Launches Festive Brand Campaign, 'Paisa Bana Powerful'
- GNC Strengthens its Presence in India
- ICICI Bank Commits Rs. 10 Crore to the Indian Armed Forces
- GVK MIAL Bags National Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards 2017
- OMEGA Announces Kaia and Presley Gerber as its Newest Brand Ambassadors
- WittyFeed Bags Two Awards at the First Digipub Awards for Online Publishers
- Independent Research Firm Names CSS Corp as a 'Strong Performer' in Customer
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness
- Anushka Sharma Unveils Polaroid Eyewear Collection for Fall/ Winter 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks India Celebrates its Fourth Consecutive Win at the SHRM India HR Excellence Awards
- Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute