OMEGA is proud to announce that Cindy Crawford’s son and daughter, Presley and Kaia Gerber, have become the newest members of its family of brand ambassadors.Cindy Crawford has been one of OMEGA’s most iconic representatives for over 20 years. Cindy joined OMEGA in 1995, becoming the brand’s very first ambassador. She instantly immersed herself in the company, providing ideas for a new Constellation collection and helping to relaunch the line that very same year.
Over the years, Cindy has shown great passion and pride in her role on behalf of OMEGA and continues to be a prominent figure in representing the brand worldwide. Most recently, she extended her lifetime commitment to social causes by joining OMEGA to visit the Orbis International Flying Eye Hospital in Peru. While there, she filmed the documentary called “The Hospital in the Sky”, and shared each moment and emotion with her daughter Kaia.By gradually introducing her children to the brand, it has become clear that Cindy’s dedication to OMEGA has now positively extended to her family. Not only did Kaia join her for that insightful trip to Peru, but her son Presley was also proud to join her on the red carpet for the documentary’s New York premiere in 2015.Today, that family connection to OMEGA has become official.Representing the next generation of watch fans, Kaia and Presley are proving themselves to be exceptional rising stars. Through modelling, the brother and sister have already taken promising steps in their fashion careers, with Presley also showing a flair for photography. Together, they will be officially welcomed at the opening of OMEGA’s “Her Time” exhibition in Paris on September the 29th, where they will join their mother on stage.
Raynald Aeschlimann, President and CEO of OMEGA, said: “We have always considered our OMEGA ambassadors to be family. So to now be working with Cindy’s children is very special. We have known Presley and Kaia for a long time and I’m always impressed by their abilities and personalities. It’s truly exciting to have their fresh creativity and young exuberance on our side. We can’t wait to get started.”OMEGA is looking forward to its new relationship with Kaia and Presley Gerber and continuing its strong connection to the family.
Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards Four Plants of Ruchi Soya Honoured with Coveted National Safety Awards Ruchi Soya has been recognized for its initiatives and implementation of safety measures with four of its plants receiving the coveted National Safety Awards. The National Safety Awards are awarded by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India in acknowledgement of safety initiatives and recognition of outstanding safety performance at a national level. The awards were distributed by Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwa
- Tata Consultancy Services Unveils First-of-its-Kind Clinical Trials Medication Management and Patient Engagement Platform
- MobiKwik Launches Festive Brand Campaign, 'Paisa Bana Powerful'
- GNC Strengthens its Presence in India
- ICICI Bank Commits Rs. 10 Crore to the Indian Armed Forces
- GVK MIAL Bags National Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards 2017
- OMEGA Announces Kaia and Presley Gerber as its Newest Brand Ambassadors
- WittyFeed Bags Two Awards at the First Digipub Awards for Online Publishers
- Independent Research Firm Names CSS Corp as a 'Strong Performer' in Customer
- Sony Pictures Networks Latest PSA Implores you to Serve your Nation by Maintaining a Discipline of Cleanliness
- Anushka Sharma Unveils Polaroid Eyewear Collection for Fall/ Winter 2017
- Sony Pictures Networks India Celebrates its Fourth Consecutive Win at the SHRM India HR Excellence Awards
- Bajaj Finance Witnessed a Sharp Rise in EMI Card User base in 12 months
- Rana Kapoor Recognized as Global Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mastering the 'Modern Software Factory' Helps Companies Achieve Higher Revenue
- Tata Housing Wins Project of the Year 2017 at Project Management Institute