Sources have stated that Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu has released an employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering). Interested candidates can apply from June 17, 2017, until July 7, 2017. Vacancy details: Name of the post: Lecturers Job Location: Tamil Nadu No. of Vacancies: 1058 For Lecturers (Engineering/ Non-Engineering).
Qualification for Engineering is the candidates must hold a first class Bachelor's degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned. Qualification for Non-Engineering: is that the candidates must hold a first class Master's degree in the appropriate branch of study.
The fee charged include Applicants who wanted to participate for Lecturers vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking). SC/ST/SCA/PWD: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only) others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only).
Moreover eligible applicants may
apply online through the website. Important Dates to remember is for the
form Submission starts from June 17, 2017 Form Submission End Date: July 7,
2017 and the written examination date is August 13, 2017.
Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017 According to sources, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for 623 assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 10, 2017.
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Improving Academic writing skills
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company