Class X and XII board examinations conducted by CBSE is likely to be preponded as the board has decided to provide more time for evaluation of the answer papers. The exams will be starting from Mid-February from now on.
A reputed CBSE Official said that a committee has been set up to evaluate the process. Another bankable source said, "At present, the exams start by month of March and they go for a month's time. This also coincides with the Summer vacation and hence a number of teachers go on leave.
Due to this we get ad-hoc and we were forced to use contractual staff for evaluation and that clearly affects the quality. To avoid this, we are proponding the exams." There are 18,000+ schools affiliated to CBSE and with quality faculty the system will be better. Another authority said, "We need to make the system ROBUST and FOOLPROOF. So we need quality evaluators."
Tips for school students during their December exams Stay dehydrated Contrary to the popular adage to stay hydrated, it is a season to drink just enough water. December being the coldest month of the year, it is wiser to reduce your water content so that you won’t take frequent breaks from your study session. Sleep right
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!
- Medical aspirants can take Homeopathy to serve the world
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) calls for post of Handymen
- Well, you got a bright future if you choose your career in Gaming Technology
- Know about First Forensic Science University in Bengaluru
- Tips for preparing CAT 2017 Last Minute