Class X and XII board examinations conducted by CBSE is likely to be preponded as the board has decided to provide more time for evaluation of the answer papers. The exams will be starting from Mid-February from now on.
A reputed CBSE Official said that a committee has been set up to evaluate the process. Another bankable source said, "At present, the exams start by month of March and they go for a month's time. This also coincides with the Summer vacation and hence a number of teachers go on leave.
Due to this we get ad-hoc and we were forced to use contractual staff for evaluation and that clearly affects the quality. To avoid this, we are proponding the exams." There are 18,000+ schools affiliated to CBSE and with quality faculty the system will be better. Another authority said, "We need to make the system ROBUST and FOOLPROOF. So we need quality evaluators."
Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017 According to sources, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for 623 assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 10, 2017.
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Improving Academic writing skills
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company