As per report from sources it was stated that National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 91 Assistant Manager in Grade A vacancies for different disciplines in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Interested candidates can apply online from June 19, 2017, to July 10, 2017.
The educational qualifications are candidates should possess Bachelor s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate.
Moreover the applicants required to pay Rs.800/- (Application Fee
-Rs.650/- + Intimation charges Rs.150/-) for all others, Rs.150/- (Intimation
Charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through payment gateway by using only
Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash
Cards/Mobile Wallets. Staff exempted from the payment.
The important dates to note are as follows. Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment June 19, 2017 Last Date to Apply for Online & Fee Payment July 10, 2017 Last Date for Editing of Application July 10, 2017 Last Date for Printing of Application July 25, 2017.
Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017 According to sources, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for 623 assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 10, 2017.
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Improving Academic writing skills
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company