Professor S.Vijaya Bhaskara Rao has been elected to the IETE (The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) Governing Council for the term 2017-20. His experience and commitment are expected to strengthen the students' activities.
For those who are unaware about Professor Sarangam Vijaya Bhaskara Rao, we bring some information about him. Prof S.Vijaya Bhaskara Rao contributed a lot to Science and Technology with several research projects. He attended the 10th Indian Expedition to Antartica during 1990-91 to install a Monostatic SODAR.
SODAR means SOnic Detection And Ranging and it is a meteorological instrument. His main areas of research are atmospheric physics, mobile and satellite communications. He is currently involved in some prolific research projects which are sponsored by ISRO, DST, UGS CSIR and Third world Academy of Sciences (TWAS) worth several Crores of Rupees.
He has published 140 Scientific papers and guided 40 PhD students. He was a visiting research fellow at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore during May 2002 to August 2004. He is also a proud recipient of 'AP Scientist Award', 'IETE Srinivas Memorial Award', 'Teacher of Excellence Award'. Now he has been elected to the IETE Governing Council for the term 2017-20 and it is yet another feather on his crown.
Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017 According to sources, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for 623 assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 10, 2017.
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Improving Academic writing skills
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company