Sources have stated that Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 52 contract engineer vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on or before July 31, 2017.
Candidates applying for Contract Engineer should have degree/ diploma or equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical /Electronic Engineering. Pay scale will be the selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 40000- 50000/- Per Month.
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through
demand draft in the favor of M/S Hindustan Shipyard Ltd payable at
General/OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
SC/ ST/ PH: No fee.
Candidates can apply for the post within the given time. Anyone can write the entrance test and the shipyard company will recruit the suitable candidates.
Eligible criteria for Tourism Management Accordingly one looks to be a part of Tourism Industry must have the hunger to learn new things every day, along with the knack to stay updated with the latest trends. Although it would seem all glamorous the industry has much more to offer and requires hard working and diligent individuals. Those interested in Tourism can opt for a diploma, certificate, undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!
- Medical aspirants can take Homeopathy to serve the world
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) calls for post of Handymen
- Well, you got a bright future if you choose your career in Gaming Technology
- Know about First Forensic Science University in Bengaluru
- Tips for preparing CAT 2017 Last Minute
- Apply for B.Tech admissions by VITEEE
- Apply for BHEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- How to become a Homeopathic Doctor?
- 2018 Admissions Open for IIT Madras MBA
- Interim Placement Report for batch 2016-2018 at IFMR
- How to make Chidren's day so special?
- Apply now for Oil Recruitment 2017
- Deemed universities cannot run engineering degrees through distance learning, SC
- Improving Academic writing skills