There is a speed studying contest when asked students to study something and recite the next day, it could be considered as a boring homework. On the contrary, if kids are asked to study a specific paragraph or an answer within a stipulated period with a reward for the quickest recital, it could trigger excitement and enthusiasm for the study session.
Next is concentration game, where the person with the highest number of
answers could be rewarded for their attentiveness. The time period for this
game could hardly be a couple of minutes. If you start your lecture post this
session, students would've got a break from the monotony as well as acquired
their warm up concentration practice.
Seminar classes are asking the students to teach sections of the lessons
will help them not only learn the part but also develop good stage presence and
alleviate their stage fear. Bonus benefit, it would also help them understand
the teacher's pain in putting efforts to make them learn and make them emphatic
the next time that they are in class.
Tips for school students during their December exams Stay dehydrated Contrary to the popular adage to stay hydrated, it is a season to drink just enough water. December being the coldest month of the year, it is wiser to reduce your water content so that you won’t take frequent breaks from your study session. Sleep right
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!
- Medical aspirants can take Homeopathy to serve the world
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) calls for post of Handymen
- Well, you got a bright future if you choose your career in Gaming Technology
- Know about First Forensic Science University in Bengaluru
- Tips for preparing CAT 2017 Last Minute