There is a speed studying contest when asked students to study something and recite the next day, it could be considered as a boring homework. On the contrary, if kids are asked to study a specific paragraph or an answer within a stipulated period with a reward for the quickest recital, it could trigger excitement and enthusiasm for the study session.
Next is concentration game, where the person with the highest number of
answers could be rewarded for their attentiveness. The time period for this
game could hardly be a couple of minutes. If you start your lecture post this
session, students would've got a break from the monotony as well as acquired
their warm up concentration practice.
Seminar classes are asking the students to teach sections of the lessons
will help them not only learn the part but also develop good stage presence and
alleviate their stage fear. Bonus benefit, it would also help them understand
the teacher's pain in putting efforts to make them learn and make them emphatic
the next time that they are in class.
Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017 According to sources, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for 623 assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 10, 2017.
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Improving Academic writing skills
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company