The word Dinosaur is enough to keep kids excited and even it gives a chill to adults. Now a rare dinosaur fossil that is around 60 million year old was unearthed at a construction site unexpectedly.
General Manager Daniel Perez, 24, who's lived in the Denver suburbs for a very long , is so excited about the discovery and calls "one of the biggest, most exciting things" he's ever experienced. So exciting, in fact, he is has a n idea of donating some pies to the researchers who are involved to discover some more about it.Paleontologists say is a 66-million-year-old adult triceratops.
Researchers hope most if not all of the complete dinosaur's full skeleton will be recovered.Already, the dinosaur's horns and its shoulder bones have been located.
Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017 According to sources, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for 623 assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 10, 2017.
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Improving Academic writing skills
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company