Drink plenty of water
with a small amount of dehydration, your body functions in a less optimal way.
The instant you're dehydrated, it will take a toll on your skin, causing it to
look dull, flaky, saggy and loose.
Eat foods with antioxidants
The best resources your body has to fight disease and aging by reducing damage and inflammation. Inflammation is a leading cause of wrinkle formation. Some of the best sources of antioxidants include Blueberries, Pomegranates, Spinach, Raspberries, Nuts, Seeds, Purple grapes, Dark chocolate (70% or higher of cocoa content) and Organic green tea.
Have rainbow colored plate of food
You need to consume the widest variety of antioxidants you can to fight off the different kinds of free radicals. Think about what colors you've missed throughout the day, and try to incorporate them into your next meal.
Foods to take during Fever When you are suffering from fever, it is really important that you get sufficient nutrition but your diet should be simple enough so that it is not very difficult for your digestive system to cope with the food.
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Tips to be mosquito free and prevent dengue
- Common side effects of Mehandi
- Steps to prevent heart disease
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Iron and Iron Deficiency Facts
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery for every woman