As soon as you notice an increase in body temperature and drink a tall glass of cool water. Then, sip some cool water every 15 minutes. This will help prevent dehydration, which can worsen your condition. Another option is to add ice cubes to a foot tub filled with cool water. Immerse your feet in the bucket for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also enjoy a cool bath to reduce body heat.
Squeeze the juice from ½ lemon into a glass of water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and a pinch of salt to it. Drink about 3 glasses of this refreshing drink a day.
Watermelon aids in quickly reducing body heat due to its high water content. A potent detoxifier, this fruit helps remove harmful toxins from the body, which can contribute to body heat. Eating watermelon regularly, especially during the summer season, will also help keep you hydrated.
Foods to take during Fever When you are suffering from fever, it is really important that you get sufficient nutrition but your diet should be simple enough so that it is not very difficult for your digestive system to cope with the food.
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Tips to be mosquito free and prevent dengue
- Common side effects of Mehandi
- Steps to prevent heart disease
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Iron and Iron Deficiency Facts
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery for every woman