Carrots juice is great for weight loss as carrots are low in calories and full of fibre. A tall glass of carrot juice will keep you full until lunch, so you don’t have to worry about unwanted snack attacks. Carrot juice is also known increase bile secretion which helps in burning fat thus aiding weight loss. Add an apple, half an orange and some ginger to make a wonderful detox drink that will flush out all the toxins.
Drinking karela juice regularly stimulates the liver to secrete bile acids which are required for metabolising the fat. Moreover, karela is very low in calories. A 100 gram serving of bitter gourds contains just 17 calories.
A faster metabolism helps in burning fat quickly. For better weight management, it is often suggested to drink amla juice on an empty stomach. Add a drop of honey as a form of natural sugar that will keep you active and energetic through the day.
Foods to take during Fever When you are suffering from fever, it is really important that you get sufficient nutrition but your diet should be simple enough so that it is not very difficult for your digestive system to cope with the food.
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Tips to be mosquito free and prevent dengue
- Common side effects of Mehandi
- Steps to prevent heart disease
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Iron and Iron Deficiency Facts
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery for every woman