Alcohol, Animal based foods, especially sources of animal protein, Beverages like tea, coffee and carbonated drinks, Black cohash herb, as it aggravates the inflammation. Canned foods, cooked eggs, fried foods and fatty meats. Foods that contain white flour or other refined cereal, Gaseous foods like broccoli, beans and a few varieties of nuts.
seeds and sunflower seeds with their skin on, i.e., they should be peeled
before they are eaten, Spices and condiments as they could lead to gas and
Sweets or any foods that contain sugar. While most medical caregivers recommend
fresh fruit juices as soon as a patient is on the road to recovery, it is best
to consult a doctor for Appendicitis fruits to avoid.
from canned fruits and fruit juices, which are high in sugar, there may be
other fruits that are not good for appendicitis. In fact, it is important to consult
a doctor about an appendicitis diet to avoid as well as a diet that can
speed up the recovery process.
Can you preserve your vision by having a hot cup of tea? According to sources Glaucoma refers to a group of diseases where fluid builds up in the eye, creating pressure that damages the optic nerve. It's a leading cause of blindness in older adults, according to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- Healthy heart is a must to stay long
- Is winter season making your asthma serious?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age