What Is Good
- Production values
- Mia george
What Is Bad
- Too bland screenplay
- Communism speech
Unagarala Rambabu is a comedy entertainer where the story is about Rambabu who is a travel agency owner. He is a happy and lucky person who went from poor to riches on his own with luck favoring him. Rambabu’s fortune takes a turn one day and he starts incurring losses at business. His guide urges him to marry a girl born in a particular zodiac and star sign to better his condition. He starts searching for his lady luck and finally finds the lucky girl (Mia George), the one who can change his fortune. How Rambabu win her love and wants to marry her but Prakash Raj comes in between. This forms the crux of the story and what happens next should be seen on the big screen.
Kranthi Madhav had penned the story, screenplay and also the direction for this comedy entertainer. Sunil and Miya George’s chemistry had worked very well and the other important cast of the film is Posani Krishna Murali, Raja Ravindra, Vennela Kishore, Ashish Vidyarthi and Prakash Raj, who all have done a great job to the satisfaction of the audience.
Ghibran composed an excellent music for this film. The movie unit is expecting the positive response from the audience.Survesh Murari had looked after the cinematography and the location chosen was apt. Kotagiri Venkateshwara Rao had performed the editing part and few scenes are bit lengthy. In fact, the technical aspects are made averagely, but the screenplay is not so good.
The movie is an average time pass movie. The main strength of the film is lavish production values, decent comedy. Miya George’s costume and her role make the movie move to a greater extent. Overall it is a romantic action movie with a social message. The story and communism speeches are the negatives in the movie and the casting and production values with different backdrop are the positive aspects of the movie.
Editorial - Where are these celebrities who posed for Photos with broom sticks for Swachch Bharath? Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Swachh Bharat campaign on October 2, 2014. As a part of this campaign, it is the duty of every citizen in the country to keep the streets, roads, and infrastructure of the place clean and tidy. This mission's main motive was to create a clean India.
- Surya and Keerthi Suresh shooting stopped as a 'Holy Place' shouldn't be spoiled
- Pawan Kalyan's next is going to be remake of 'Theri' with complete changes in second half
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- Mahesh Babu can be happy with SPYDER FLOP - Read to know the Reason behind!
- SHOCKING: 'Baahubali' Prabhas Jodi gets 'Attacked'
- TRADE: Can 'Raja The Great' beat 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' at the Box-Office? An Analysis
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- Can you guess this Beauty & Sexy heroine who joins Balayya for his next project?
- Nayantara's movie faces troubles yet again!
- Can Balayya change the fortunes of the Director after repeated Flops?
- Inside Story: Allu Arjun is Too Greedy
- Can the Young LIE couple score at least this time?
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 17/10/2017
- Box-Office: An Excellent First Weekend Collection Report for 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' - But still a 'FLOP' in overseas