What Is Good
- Andrea Jeremiah
- Vishal's Action Scenes
What Is Bad
- Many Characters Wasted
- Lengthy Running Time
- Weak Villain
Vishal plays a CB-CID detective Kaniyan Poogundran, while Prasanna plays his sidekick Mano. Both are assigned a mission to solve a case where a dog gets killed. And while investigating the death of this dog, various murders are interlinked behind it and lots of deaths happen repeated. Finally, Kaniyan finds out that a Devil is behind all those and he finds who is that Devil and why he killed the dog and did all those murders.
The film promises perfect commercial package of music, action, and love. Vishal is seen in an all new action avatar, his body language, and dialogue delivery is something new to look out for and Mysskin has given a completely new action dimension for his movie Thupparivaalan. Apart from Vishal, the film stars Prasanna, Andrea, K.Bhagyaraj, Vinay, John Vijay, Anu Emmanuel and others. Anu Emmanuel, who is busy with Telugu flicks, is making her debut in Tamil as Vishal’s pair in the film. Vishal's physique and height suits the story very much. Anu Emmanuel's screen space is limited and it's not the debut she wanted to have. Andrea shows her action skills apart from glam factor. John Vijay, Bhagyaraj and many other characters are wasted. Prasanna as Vishal's side kick does a good job. He is quite effective.
Arrol Corelli had scored the music excellently. Karthick Venkatraman had looked after by cinematography work neatly and the location chosen was absolutely perfect. The theme music and the background scoring is made superbly. In short the technical aspects are made neatly. The music is apt as it is the main attraction of the movie which takes the story line. The movie falls flat in the editing. The movie is too lengthy and it tests the patience. Even though the action scenes are good, they are totally uwnanted.
Vishal had performed in the role of Kaniyan Poongundran, Prasanna as Prabhakaran, Andrea as Preetha and K. Bhagyaraj as Muthu. Director Mysskin revealed that he was inspired by the tales of Sherlock Holmes when writing the film and stated Vishal's character would resemble the detective. Likewise, that Prasanna's character would be along the lines of Dr. Watson from Arthur Conan Doyle's Arthur’s Sherlock Holmes novels. The movie ends half baked due to lengthy scenes and slow screenplay. These kinda detective movies should engage the audience. But as we know who killed, there is no suspense!
Mallu Beauties to go the extra mile for Power Star Pawan Kalyan As Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is on a hectic schedule shooting for the final leg of shooting of his upcoming landmark 25th flick Agnyaathavaasi directed by his Jalsa and Atharintiki Dhaaredhi maker Trivikram Srinivas, the team of the most expected movie has given double treats recently.
- Is She The New Samantha Akkineni !?! From Bikini to wearing Saree in a sexy way, she follows Samantha!
- Will she be the Female Lead in the much hyped project?
- Kajal wears a Transparent Top and exposes her Inner Beauty during an Interview - 'Hot' Photo Proof inside !!
- EXPOSED !! The Brahmin Beauty caught Partying once again - Clear Photos Inside !!
- Controversial Director who created ripples with Topless and Nude shots seeks a Star Actress - Do you Know who?
- Finally, The Date is Fixed for the 'Biggie'
- Just Money and Tamanna AGREES for 'EVERYTHING' !?!
- Details on the Second Attempt is now revealed
- "I feel shy to narrate the dialogues to actresses... But he helped me..."
- SHOCKING but TRUE! Mahesh Babu's 'Bharath Ane Nenu', Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' WILL NOT RELEASE - PROOF inside
- Shruti Hassan taking intimate relationship to shocking level?!
- From Dashing Debonair to a Stylish Don - 10 Years of 'THALA' Ajith's 'BILLA' - All you need to Know and 18 Shooting Spot Stills
- Shruthi Haasan spending Sleepless Nights with her London Boyfriend Michael - PROOF Inside
- Oohh... Noo.. What is this Anjali ?? Unbelievable !! Photos PROOF inside