What Is Good
- Junior NTR
- Production values
- Two songs
What Is Bad
- Cliches in characters
- Weak Plot
- Inconsistent Screenplay
- Second half with no story
Jai, Lava and Kusa (Junior NTR) are three brothers who look similar and they are known for their dramas and acting skills. However, due to stammering, Lava and Kusa along with their uncle (Posani) ignore Jai and he Jai starts to see everything from a different perspective. He goes to a point where he wants to prove himself and he gets inspired by Ravana character. He decides to kill Lava and Kusa and finally they meet together at a juncture where Jai kidnaps Lava and Kusa and how the brotherhood bonding happens after 20 years forms the rest of the story.
The biggest strength of the movie is Junior NTR as he dominates more screen space. The Interval block for Jai is one of the goosebumps overloaded moment for fans. His Body language and expressions are whoa..!! Lava character is soft and lovable and he shows innocent expressions. Kusa is witty and naughty. However we can see shades of Simhadri and Adhurs at many instances. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are pretty and they are just fillers as female lead roles. Posani Krishna Murali, Sai Kumar, Ronit Roy excel in their characters. But the main drawback is the screen space as every other character gets a limited space. If you take out Junior NTR, the rest of the characters seem like a total clice!
The movie has nothing much to rave about in Technical aspects. Art direction deserves a tight slap as it gives a theater feel for most part. The sets doesn't give a realistic feel at all. Music by Devi Sri Prasad is catchy, but the visuals never complimented the songs. In fact, fans who expect repeated watching will be disappointed. 'Tring Tring' and 'Ravana' song are notable ones. Cinematography is good. But not a top notch one. Bobby fails yet again with an inconsistent screenplay. VFX team did a good job by bringing all three notable characters in one frame. Production values are rich and we have no complaints in that.
The movie has ages old story with a weak screenplay. However, it is compensated by Junior NTR's power packed performance. The movie couldn't be possible without this man Junior NTR. He shows his acting skills and differentiates all three characters well. But if you take out Junior NTR, all we have is a weak plot, wafer thin screenplay, irregular and shaky camera, poor art work and cliche characters. The climax will not blend with everyone as the emotional aspects may not be a good one to all.
SHOCKING! Ravi Teja's 'Raja The Great' will not release this Diwali Sorry fellas, we got a pretty bad news! But this bad news goes to fans in Tamil Nadu only. Ravi Teja's 'Raja The Great' and Amir Khan's 'Secret Superstar' will not release in any part of Tamil Nadu due to 15% Entertainment Tax for other language movies.
- Diwali 2017 - An Epic Disaster Flick to take you by Surprise!
- Diwali 2017 Releases - A look Around!
- FIRST REPORT: MERSAL is like that CERELAC food without Any Taste and Too Bland
- Is Festival of lights losing the shine as only few movies gets a released?
- FIRST REPORT - 'Raja The Great' is a Winner All The Way!
- Editorial - Where are these celebrities who posed for Photos with broom sticks for Swachch Bharath?
- Surya and Keerthi Suresh shooting stopped as a 'Holy Place' shouldn't be spoiled
- Pawan Kalyan's next is going to be remake of 'Theri' with complete changes in second half
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- Mahesh Babu can be happy with SPYDER FLOP - Read to know the Reason behind!
- SHOCKING: 'Baahubali' Prabhas Jodi gets 'Attacked'
- TRADE: Can 'Raja The Great' beat 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' at the Box-Office? An Analysis
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- Can you guess this Beauty & Sexy heroine who joins Balayya for his next project?