What Is Good
- Unique plot
- Sharwa - Mehrene chemistry
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Pre-climax lengthy sequence
- Second half falls flat
The movie is a complete Sharwanand's show, as he's in extreme ease as a person with obsessive compulsive disorder. With a new body language pertaining to the character, and and improved dance performances and natural portrayal of emotions, it's a Sharwa show all the way. The pretty Mehreen is back after Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha, and impresses in the limited scope she gets. Vennela Kishore is an asset to Mahanubhavudu, as he has the audience in splits whenever he appears on screen, and his combination with Sharwa is just awesome. Its a cakewalk for a veteran like Nasser, as he's apt in the supporting character he gets to play.
SS Thaman has come with an excellent musical score for Mahanubhavudu, with a perfect BGM in sync with the funny tone of the movie. Of his compositions, the soothing "Mahanubhavuduvera", "Rendu Kallu" and "Eppudaina" and the peppy "Bhamalu" are sure to appeal to music lovers. Nizar Shafi's Cinematography captures the pleasant songs shot in exotic locations beautifully, while Venkateswara Rao's editing makes Mahanubhavudu an engaging experience.Maruthi, who failed big time with his last release Babu Bangaram starring Venkatesh and Nayanthara, has this time opted for a safe theme, and has presented a plot very much on the lines of his very own Bhale Bhale Magadivoy starring Nani. Just like Nani's memory loss, Sharwa has OCD here, but Maruthi makes sure that the film doesn't look like a replica, and laces the screenplay with Excellent comedy.
With Sharwa and Vennela Kishore taking care of humour, Maruthi weaves an engaging screenplay with hilarious moments every now and then, that makes Mahanubhavudu a fun filled experience. It's a perfect second flick for Mehreen who's here to stay, while also serves as an excellent comeback for Sharwa after the disastrous Radha. All said, Mahanubhavudu is a winner for Maruthi and team, and UV creations banner, and extends Sharwa's festive clash winning streak (Express Raja which released with Naanaku Prematho and Dictator, Shatamanam Bhavathi which released with Khaidi No 150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni) as well. Watch this hilarious Mahanubhavudu on screens this weekend with your family, and enjoy this festive season.
Vedika's latest clicks in a Transparent Saree for Diwali is a lovely treat Vedhika is definitely the most underrated actress in the film industry. Even though she has all the potential to be a star actress, she couldn't reach the top due to poor choice of movies. Now, she is back into the game and has some notable movies under her belt.
- 16 Hot n Sensuous Photos of Model Farah Khader - A Feast for your Dry Eyes!
- Can Rakul Preet pair with Mahesh Babu once again?
- Mega Power Star Ready for a 'Oora Mass Combo' - It's Official
- WooHoo... Get ready to see Anushka like this by December
- Kajal Aggarwal is the female lead in Two Non-Baahubali South World Wide Grossers of 2017
- Hollywood release 'Geostorm' to storm theaters by this month end!
- Nivetha goes a big way!
- Quite an interesting line up of movies for Cherry!
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Nandamuri fans can rejoice after reading this news!
- Is Shruti Haasan's Father Two-Faced !?!
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Samantha visits Chennai with her Husband Chaitanya Akkineni - Do you know, Why?