What Is Good
- Unique plot
- Sharwa - Mehrene chemistry
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Pre-climax lengthy sequence
- Second half falls flat
The movie is a complete Sharwanand's show, as he's in extreme ease as a person with obsessive compulsive disorder. With a new body language pertaining to the character, and and improved dance performances and natural portrayal of emotions, it's a Sharwa show all the way. The pretty Mehreen is back after Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha, and impresses in the limited scope she gets. Vennela Kishore is an asset to Mahanubhavudu, as he has the audience in splits whenever he appears on screen, and his combination with Sharwa is just awesome. Its a cakewalk for a veteran like Nasser, as he's apt in the supporting character he gets to play.
SS Thaman has come with an excellent musical score for Mahanubhavudu, with a perfect BGM in sync with the funny tone of the movie. Of his compositions, the soothing "Mahanubhavuduvera", "Rendu Kallu" and "Eppudaina" and the peppy "Bhamalu" are sure to appeal to music lovers. Nizar Shafi's Cinematography captures the pleasant songs shot in exotic locations beautifully, while Venkateswara Rao's editing makes Mahanubhavudu an engaging experience.Maruthi, who failed big time with his last release Babu Bangaram starring Venkatesh and Nayanthara, has this time opted for a safe theme, and has presented a plot very much on the lines of his very own Bhale Bhale Magadivoy starring Nani. Just like Nani's memory loss, Sharwa has OCD here, but Maruthi makes sure that the film doesn't look like a replica, and laces the screenplay with Excellent comedy.
With Sharwa and Vennela Kishore taking care of humour, Maruthi weaves an engaging screenplay with hilarious moments every now and then, that makes Mahanubhavudu a fun filled experience. It's a perfect second flick for Mehreen who's here to stay, while also serves as an excellent comeback for Sharwa after the disastrous Radha. All said, Mahanubhavudu is a winner for Maruthi and team, and UV creations banner, and extends Sharwa's festive clash winning streak (Express Raja which released with Naanaku Prematho and Dictator, Shatamanam Bhavathi which released with Khaidi No 150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni) as well. Watch this hilarious Mahanubhavudu on screens this weekend with your family, and enjoy this festive season.
Kajal wears a Transparent Top and exposes her Inner Beauty during an Interview - 'Hot' Photo Proof inside !! Without any hint of doubt, Kajal Aggarwal is absolutely the topmost actress among the top league of actresses in the South Indian Film Industry. 2017 has been too good for her as all of her releases have tasted success.
- Just Money and Tamanna AGREES for 'EVERYTHING' !?!
- BIG Factor takes it to Mallu !!
- The Curly Haired Mallu Beauty ready to show the hidden side
- Enough of glamour - The Bubbly babe decides to go with some humour
- Pooja Hedge shows her thundering Thighs in Public by wearing such a short shrts - See all photos inside!
- Alia Bhatt opens about the Senior Actor on the sets
- Nivetha ready to show the Erotic Hot side
- Milky Beauty gearing up for some ACTION
- The Milky White Beauty's Skin Show will take some time to be seen on the Big Screen
- After continuous FLOPS and FAILURES, Can Mahesh Babu keep up for his fans?
- Keerthi Suresh's BACK to BACK gets some good attention
- The Long wait ends for Nithiin's Girl
- The Glam Girl and Hot Property of Tollywood gets 'BIG' one
- Can Mahesh Babu sister give a 'Hit' for the 'Flop HOT Heroine' ??