What Is Good
- Last 30 minutes
- Few comedy scenes in places
What Is Bad
- WhatsApp Jokes
- Ages old adult humor
Hari breaks up with his lover and he packs all his belongings gifted by his girlfriend to return back to her. At the same time, a minister orders to place a bomb in the meeting so that he can be the next chief minister. Another miscreant tries to exchange fake currencies and he carries a lumpsome amount. Irony is, all the bags are similar and they get interchanged.
At the same time, a couple also gets ready to pay a ransom to save their daughter. This misleading confusion gets cleared at last and what happens finally is narrated under the name of Adults comedy in 'Hara Hara Mahadevaki'.
Gautam Karthik (Hari) has just started to blossom as an actor with some notable performances in his last two movies 'Rangoon' and 'Ivan Thanthiran'. But, now once again he down slides with 'HHM'. He dances well, speaks double intendre dialogues, tries to emote at times.
But falls flat on most occassons. Nikki Galrani (Ramya) is just a filler who can be another glam doll. She also makes adult jokes to her part. Most of the jokes are on 'Snakes' (!) where they mean something else. Ravi Maria as a comedy politician, Bala saravanan as a fraudster, Rajendran and Karunakaran as two bumbling criminals evoke laughter to their part. But none of them stays for a long time. RK Suresh as a cop tries to find the little girl in the resort and he's good. Satish as Hari's friend scores a lot towards the climax.
The director has got a good plot, but he failed to exploit the situation. The movie creates good interest, but we have seen these mindless comedies from Rajini's 'Annamalai' period. Also, lots of outdated dialogues, double meaning comedies annoy instead of creating amusement. All hell breaks loose towards the last 30 minutes when the bags get mixed up. That's when the movie gets some laughs.
That's when the actual comedy happens. But for the rest, the director failed so bad. Also, using the voice of WhatsApp swamiji is not convincing. Songs are total hindrance and they are not good even in visuals. The technical department doesn't have much to offer. Production values are also cheap as most of the movie happens within the resort. Director Santosh should have tried to make the jokes flow seamlessly. But instead he was so keen on adult humor and fails bad.
Hara Hara Mahadevaki has created more interest with thet railer. But the movie doesn't pushes the fans to watch it as all jokes are already seen in a dozen movies. Except for the last 30 minutes, the movie doesn't have anything worthy.
With lots of comedy actors, technicians, the director could have made a laugh riot, but still due to weak writing, the movie never gets into a rhythm. Nikki Galrani watching Gautam Karthik nude, Breaking up, Snake adult jokes are ages old! Maybe, the director would have made this movie to convince the target audience. But even this crude humor is not enough for that!
Can Rakul Preet pair with Mahesh Babu once again? Superstar Mahesh Babu just had a big budget release with the September 27 release Spy action thriller SPYder directed by A.R.Murugadoss. The film, made at a budget of 120 crores didn't quite set the cash registers ringing, and was appreciated only for the performance of director turned actor SJ Surya who aced the evil psychopath role.
- Mega Power Star Ready for a 'Oora Mass Combo' - It's Official
- WooHoo... Get ready to see Anushka like this by December
- Kajal Aggarwal is the female lead in Two Non-Baahubali South World Wide Grossers of 2017
- Hollywood release 'Geostorm' to storm theaters by this month end!
- Nivetha goes a big way!
- Quite an interesting line up of movies for Cherry!
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Nandamuri fans can rejoice after reading this news!
- Is Shruti Haasan's Father Two-Faced !?!
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Samantha visits Chennai with her Husband Chaitanya Akkineni - Do you know, Why?
- Anupama's love behind the cameras!
- OMG! You won't believe with whom Nivetha Thomas is going to share screen space!