What Is Good
- Ryan Gosling
- Visual effects
What Is Bad
- Less Screen Space for many characters
- Lengthy Running Time
Blade Runner 2049 is the sequel to the 1982 sci-fi classic Blade Runner. This movie has proved everyone wrong by surpassing the classic. Ryan Gosling takes the driver seat in this sequel and he is seen as Agent K, a Blade runner who works in the streets of dystopic Los Angeles after 30 years from the original movie. His mission is just the same as Harrison Ford. He wants to track down and 'retire' replicants. The movie opens where Agent K interrogates a replicant and finds his latest target. Who is the target? Is he a Human? What does he mean to K? You need to find all those answers on the big screen. And also this leads him on a journey to track down the former Blade Runner Rick Deckard.
Ryan Gosling who takes the center seat has given a subtle performance and he understood the intensity of the character and did justice to it. His character is quite interesting. He is emotionless and straight forward. He is quite good in this role. And for those who expect a lot from Harrison Ford, he just plays a minor role, but a pivotal one. Dave Bautista as Sapper Morton, Robin Wright as Lieutenant Joshi scores a lot. The supporting cast has also delivered the best. Bautista's role is also small, but a crucial one. Mackenzie Davis also gets less screen time. Ana De Armas sa K's love is stunning!
Take a bow Mr.Denis Villeneuve! This guy just couldn't make some bad movies... For those who don't know his notable works, he is the creator of 'Arrival', 'Sicario', 'Enemy', 'Prisoners', 'Incendies', etc., His way of narration is brilliant and he has done an incredible job. The action scenes are relentless, fast-paced and utterly riveting. The Visual effects are phonemenal and breathtaking. The narration is also gripping despite a lengthy running time. The movie runs for a span of 2 hours and 43 minutes. But still the team is well aware of that. The credits should go for the screenplay writers Michael Green and Hampton Fancher. Hans Zimmer's musical score is totally mindblowing. Roger Deakins cinematography brings us to the future. Kudos to Villenevue and his team for being well aware of what the original movie was about and they never ruined anything.
Most of the fans would've expected the movie to be a disaster as the original Blade Runner from 1982 was a cult classic. But credits to Director Villenevue and his team for surpassing the original with some sheer brilliant stuff. The theme, plot, and the characters are brought once again and it just grows from the original. With a Visual extravaganza and some intensive Visual effects this movie stands tall. If you look close, this could be just the Good Vs Bad cop tale, but there are more emotions behind it. It is one of the dark and intense movies under science fiction genre. In short, it's a masterpiece!
Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure Stylish star Allu Arjun recently made news by floating a new business venture as a confectioner and is currently busy shooting for his upcoming action-packed entertainer Naa Peru Surya, in which he plays an army officer.
- Why so much controversies around Mersal?
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- "What.. Like Tamanna? Ew.. No... Never..."
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- Pawan Kalyan never learns his lesson from Flops - Taking a Flop Route again
- For fans of 'Baahubali', A Big Surprise awaits you...!!!
- OMG! You won't believe with whom Nivetha Thomas is going to share screen space!
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- The 'Mega Hero' is finally ready to take by storm!
- Vedika's latest clicks in a Transparent Saree for Diwali is a lovely treat
- Have you checked out these latest sexy photo shoot of 'Baahubali' girl?
- After a huge disaster, it's time to make a comeback by Valentine's month
- Cancer patient's last wish is to meet Shah Rukh Khan - #SRKMeetsAruna trending to convey the matter