Who are these jobless j***s who decide the fate of the movie with their stupid YouTube channel and biased writings? The success of the movie can never be stopped by these biased writings and ratings at any point in time!
So, turning back the pages of history, this is not just about 'Vivegam' alone. Shah Rukh Khan's 'Happy New Year', 'Chennai Express' also faced lots of criticism and despite that, the movie ended up as a Box-Office Hit!
Even in Hollywood, Director Joss Whedon was criticized so bad for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' and he was forced to shut down his fan site and Twitter account. Despite all those, 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' became one of the biggest money making movies for 'MARVEL STUDIOS'. Lots more examples to say where critics lashed out and the movie ended up as the biggest successor!
What do these so called critics expect? A lifeless drama which we experience in our day to day life? Even before we put our foot inside the theater we know that we all are looking for some mindless entertainment. And still, some fat jerks under the name of critics, review a movie as if they hold all the aces!
Everyone has the right to judge and criticize a movie. But, intentionally making negative trolls and dragging unwanted abuses under the name of criticism is worse than * * ******************* ** ******* ! Last but not the least, Look in the mirror before you mock other's hard work. Watch out your pot belly, fat a** face, etc., And at least try to make it better with VFX!
And for the fans, don't listen to these Steven Spielberg and James Cameron's words. They don't define the success and failure of a movie. It's you fans who seal the fate of the movie! Learn to ignore these immature critics, reviews, silly provocative messages. The best you can do is unsubscribe their channel, unfollow their tweets, dislike their page and ignore them. And they will run behind you the next instant.
Editorial - Where are these celebrities who posed for Photos with broom sticks for Swachch Bharath? Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Swachh Bharat campaign on October 2, 2014. As a part of this campaign, it is the duty of every citizen in the country to keep the streets, roads, and infrastructure of the place clean and tidy. This mission's main motive was to create a clean India.
- Surya and Keerthi Suresh shooting stopped as a 'Holy Place' shouldn't be spoiled
- Pawan Kalyan's next is going to be remake of 'Theri' with complete changes in second half
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- Mahesh Babu can be happy with SPYDER FLOP - Read to know the Reason behind!
- SHOCKING: 'Baahubali' Prabhas Jodi gets 'Attacked'
- TRADE: Can 'Raja The Great' beat 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' at the Box-Office? An Analysis
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- Can you guess this Beauty & Sexy heroine who joins Balayya for his next project?
- Nayantara's movie faces troubles yet again!
- Can Balayya change the fortunes of the Director after repeated Flops?
- Inside Story: Allu Arjun is Too Greedy
- Can the Young LIE couple score at least this time?
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 17/10/2017
- Box-Office: An Excellent First Weekend Collection Report for 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' - But still a 'FLOP' in overseas
- Open Talk: Trivikram Srinivas's New Found Girl reveals about her New Love Affair