Well, who would have forgotten the chubby bubbly beauty from 'Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo'? Manjima Mohan stole our hearts with her flawless acting and innocent looks. The actress recently scored success with her Tamil movie 'Sathriyan' too.
The actress is known to refrain from glamor quite often. But for the first time, Manjima has posed in a seducing manner wearing a transparent saree. The photo was taken inside her vanity van and she was looking like a Million bucks.
The actress recently grabbed a big offer as she would be doing the lead role in the Malayalam version of 'Queen'. The movie is in pre-production stage right now. She also works for another Tamil movie titled 'Ippadai Vellum'. The shooting for the movie is progressing at a swift pace.
So, take a look at that image below!
Samantha visits Chennai with her Husband Chaitanya Akkineni - Do you know, Why? Lovebirds Samantha and Akkineni Nag Chaitanya's wedding happened as a closed event on October 6-7 in Hindu and Christian styles at Goa, attended by a specially invited close circle of friends and families alone, and the couple was all over the media with beautiful photographs of the cute couple being the talk of the Tinsel town.
- Meyaadha Maan Tamil Movie Review, Rating
- Anupama's love behind the cameras!
- OMG! You won't believe with whom Nivetha Thomas is going to share screen space!
- Vedika's latest clicks in a Transparent Saree for Diwali is a lovely treat
- It's more or less confirmed - 'Thala 58' is going to be a Cop Avatar
- 16 Hot n Sensuous Photos of Model Farah Khader - A Feast for your Dry Eyes!
- For fans of 'Baahubali', A Big Surprise awaits you...!!!
- Balayya decided to follow foot steps of 'Megastar' to get success
- Pawan Kalyan never learns his lesson from Flops - Taking a Flop Route again
- Mega Power Star Ready for a 'Oora Mass Combo' - It's Official
- Mahesh Babu's stardom is still at peak!
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?