Aishwarya Rai who got married to Abhishek Bachchan and is a mother of Aaradhaya now has loved Salman Khan during the early stages of her career. But, the relationship never lasted and it ended in breakup very soon. Salman Khan is still single whilst Aishwarya Rai became a mother of a kid.
In this case, a hardcore fan of Salman and Aishwarya Rai has morphed the photos of this couple and released it on the Internet. The photos are going viral on the social media. These days Salman and Aishwarya Rai never even speak to each other.
They just smile and move away immediately. When the over-enthusiastic fan was asked why he merged two different pictures and created a fake picture, he replies that he wanted them to see back on screen together as a Jodi! A hardcore fan indeed!
Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure Stylish star Allu Arjun recently made news by floating a new business venture as a confectioner and is currently busy shooting for his upcoming action-packed entertainer Naa Peru Surya, in which he plays an army officer.
- Why so much controversies around Mersal?
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- "What.. Like Tamanna? Ew.. No... Never..."
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- Pawan Kalyan never learns his lesson from Flops - Taking a Flop Route again
- For fans of 'Baahubali', A Big Surprise awaits you...!!!
- OMG! You won't believe with whom Nivetha Thomas is going to share screen space!
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- The 'Mega Hero' is finally ready to take by storm!
- Vedika's latest clicks in a Transparent Saree for Diwali is a lovely treat
- Have you checked out these latest sexy photo shoot of 'Baahubali' girl?
- After a huge disaster, it's time to make a comeback by Valentine's month
- Cancer patient's last wish is to meet Shah Rukh Khan - #SRKMeetsAruna trending to convey the matter
- 'King' Nagarjuna Akkineni to share screen space with this 'Successful Actor' for a Multi-Starrer movie