Mistakes are part and parcel of our daily lives. But, we should learn from the mistakes we have done. Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' is clearly a flop and now the movie has taught some inevitable lessons for production houses, star heroes, and directors.
5. Promote your movie
We mentioned this even before the release of the movie. Mahesh Babu was too lethargic and he never promoted the movie at all. As the release date was nearing, he showed himself in few channels. On the other hand, Junior NTR promoted 'Jai Lava Kusa' extensively.
4. Never trust the Director, Trust the Script!
There's no doubt that AR Murugadoss is a very reputed director and all his movies are too good. But, it's always safe to trust on the script rather than the director blindly. AR Murugadoss who is basically a Tamil director couldn't blend it with Telugu audience and that is also the main reason!
3. Don't give Overhype and hysteria
Many movies do this in recent days. They don't understand the difference between promoting and giving overhype. SPYder was overhyped and that also increased the expectations of fans. Director AR Murugadoss even said to fans that they can chop his head if the movie fails!
2. Too much of Pre-release business is often risky
We all know about the pre-release business of 'SPYder'. The movie was sold in many areas for a higher price and it was praised by everyone. But now the higher pre-release business itself is affecting the movie's Box-Office prospects and now getting back the returns itself is a distant dream. Earlier Pawan faced a similar trouble for 'Sardaar Gabbar Singh'.
1. Don't take Audience for Granted!
This is not just about SPYder. Most of the movies are made taking the audience for granted. In SPYder, Director AR Murugadoss has taken it to next level. Saving hostages with area ladies are too farcical. Blasting the building at the base and still, it leaves cracks? It would bite the dust at once! And Mahesh Babu's hacking skills is even hard for Batman. Never think the audience will accept everything they see!
Can Rakul Preet pair with Mahesh Babu once again? Superstar Mahesh Babu just had a big budget release with the September 27 release Spy action thriller SPYder directed by A.R.Murugadoss. The film, made at a budget of 120 crores didn't quite set the cash registers ringing, and was appreciated only for the performance of director turned actor SJ Surya who aced the evil psychopath role.
- Mega Power Star Ready for a 'Oora Mass Combo' - It's Official
- WooHoo... Get ready to see Anushka like this by December
- Kajal Aggarwal is the female lead in Two Non-Baahubali South World Wide Grossers of 2017
- Hollywood release 'Geostorm' to storm theaters by this month end!
- Nivetha goes a big way!
- Quite an interesting line up of movies for Cherry!
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Nandamuri fans can rejoice after reading this news!
- Is Shruti Haasan's Father Two-Faced !?!
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Samantha visits Chennai with her Husband Chaitanya Akkineni - Do you know, Why?
- Anupama's love behind the cameras!
- OMG! You won't believe with whom Nivetha Thomas is going to share screen space!
- It's more or less confirmed - 'Thala 58' is going to be a Cop Avatar