The Elle Beauty Awards function held recently and the hot divas graced the red carpet with some unique outfits. However, none of the dresses blew us away but few of them managed to be bold and creative. Most of the actresses stuck to the basics and kept it simple as they don't want to experiment a lot.
Malaika often loves to experiment and Elle awards are just another show for her. She grabbed attention by wearing a white gown designed by Gaurav Gupta. Malaika flaunted her back with this one-shoulder gown and carried the elegance with panache!
Tamannaah decided to play it safe and she never tried to experiment much. She wore a normal chequered black-and-white mini dress exposing her milky thighs for the Paparazzo. She also wore matching black strappy heels. Her dress was designed by Karn Malhotra.
Diana Penty tries to replicate what Malaika Arora does. She was subtle and wore a colorful gown unlike Malaika preferred white.
Saiyami decided to go with minimal makeup and keep it simple. But the strappy outfit never matched her makeup and it was totally a failure for the actress at the red carpet.
Athiya Shetty who is fondly called as Next Sonam Kapoor by the Fashionistas totally disappointed us with her attire. Her makeup was too weird and the outfit designed by Prabal Gurung was a total misfit!
Samantha visits Chennai with her Husband Chaitanya Akkineni - Do you know, Why? Lovebirds Samantha and Akkineni Nag Chaitanya's wedding happened as a closed event on October 6-7 in Hindu and Christian styles at Goa, attended by a specially invited close circle of friends and families alone, and the couple was all over the media with beautiful photographs of the cute couple being the talk of the Tinsel town.
- Anupama's love behind the cameras!
- OMG! You won't believe with whom Nivetha Thomas is going to share screen space!
- Vedika's latest clicks in a Transparent Saree for Diwali is a lovely treat
- It's more or less confirmed - 'Thala 58' is going to be a Cop Avatar
- 16 Hot n Sensuous Photos of Model Farah Khader - A Feast for your Dry Eyes!
- For fans of 'Baahubali', A Big Surprise awaits you...!!!
- Balayya decided to follow foot steps of 'Megastar' to get success
- Pawan Kalyan never learns his lesson from Flops - Taking a Flop Route again
- Mega Power Star Ready for a 'Oora Mass Combo' - It's Official
- Mahesh Babu's stardom is still at peak!
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?
- Ritika Singh's Beach Vacation will make you pack your bags and go to a vacation immediately