Georgia sources have stated that in late spring this year Dr. Indrakrishnan received communication from the Georgia Senate requesting him to drop in at a convenient time to handover some documents. Moreover between a packed Gastroenterology practice in Lawrenceville, GA, serving on several boards of the government and non- profit organizations in leadership roles and giving back to society, Dr. Indrakrishnan did not tend to it right away assuming it was a document related to one of the many healthcare projects he has been working on for the betterment of Georgians’ healthcare.
Eventually when he visited the Senate in July, Dr. Indrakrishnan found out that the Georgia Senate had unanimously passed a resolution in his honor in recognition of his contributions in various fields. The resolution Resolution 364, authored by Senator David Shafer of the 48 district and supported by Senators Renee Unterman of the 45th, P.K. Martin of the 9th, Fran Millar of the 40th, Jack Hill of the 4th districts and others, bears testimony to the many roles Dr. Indrakrishnan embraces, enhances and enriches along the way.
Meanwhile Dr. Indrakrishnan’s description in his
honor, Resolution 364, stands testament to his many accomplishments as a
physician and as a person. A champion for causes with claims to many firsts,
Dr. Indrakrishnan is a force to reckon with. He dedicates this rare gesture of
honor to his wife Gayathri without whom he feels he would not have
received this exceptional recognition from the law makers.
Quoting Aadhaar Number in Income tax return not applicable for NRI Dubai sources have stated that the Indian Consulate General reiterated that non-resident Indians (NRIs) don’t need to link Aadhaar, India’s biometric identity card, to their Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by the Income Tax authorities.
- US' EB5 visa scheme extended till December 22
- Microsoft campus to get superb cricket field
- Less Focus on H1-B Visas says USA Ambassador - Will it impact on Indian companies?
- Indian American couple contributed $1 Million for Indian Fund
- US Navy veteran charged with killing an Indian engineer has pleaded not guilty
- The number of Indian students pursuing in USA are increased 2x times - Report says!
- Adopted 3 year girl found dead in ditch with injuries
- Term of Indian Ambassador to the US Navtej Sarna been extended
- Indian father shot while protecting son from robbers
- Miss World 2017 Crown by Indian Manushi Chhillar
- Teenager cum Student killed in a Road accident
- Indian American Sikh elected New Jersey Town Mayor
- Manisha Singh won Senate approval to be Assistant Secretary of State
- Indian re-arrested following completion of ten year sentence
- Can this iPhone based Ultrasound Machine detect Cancer??