New York sources have stated that US President Donald Trump has appointed Raj Shah as his principal Deputy Press Secretary in an on-going shake-up of the chaotic White House communications operations. Meanwhile Trump announced on Tuesday evening he was moving Shah, who was the Deputy Communications Director, to the new position. He will also retain his position as a deputy assistant to the President.
According to Sources Shah’s new role was part of a major revamp of the press and communications operations, which has seen a parade of communications staffers come and go during the almost eight months Twitter-trigger-happy Trump has has been on the job. Meanwhile simultaneously, Trump also announced that he was confirming Hope Hicks permanently as the Communications Director.
Moreover an expert in strategic communications and political research,
Shah helped Trump’s presidential bid by highlighting contradictions in his
Democratic rival Hillary Clinton’s political positions and other issues like
her handling of her private email server, which turned into a campaign issue.
Nisha Biswal will head USIBC Washington sources have stated that Nisha Biswal, a former US Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs, will head the US India Business Council (USIBC), according to an official announcement. Meanwhile Myron Brilliant, US Chamber executive vice-president and head of International Affairs said “We are thrilled to welcome Nisha Biswal to the US-India Business Council and to the US Chamber team".
- This 3 year old girl found missing after Father's punishment
- NRIs, Foreign Nationals for Registration in Indian Companies
- Why this London based Economist has contrarian take on household finances??
- Top NRIs Sector can invest for best returns
- Indian American chosen as FCC Chairman
- (USCIS) resumed the premium processing if H-1B Visa
- Is Aadhaar Card Mandatory for NRI Weddings?
- Donald Trump appointed Raj Shah as White House Communications Operations