Taj Mahal which is India's one among the 7 Wonders of the World has failed to grab a spot in the state of Uttar Pradesh Government's Tourism Booklet. This controversy has come under fire and it has been criticized so bad from all quarters.
Even though UP Health Minister and BJP spokesperson Mr.Siddharth Nath Singh said it was some miscommunication, no one is ready to buy it. The booklet - 'Uttar Pradesh Paryatan – Apaar Sambhavnayen' was released on World Tourism Day. It was released by state Tourism Minister Rita Bahuguna with respect to the celebrations of Yogi's government winning the elections.
The booklet had many destinations which also included the temple where Adityanath worked as the head priest. So, if you think this is the first time Yogi government has ignored Taj Mahal, you are wrong!
Earlier by June this year, a Telegraph report quoted, "Foreign dignitaries visiting the country used to be gifted replicas of the Taj Mahal and other minarets which did not reflect Indian culture." They have been presented a copy of Ramayana or Bhagavad Gita after Modi came to rule!
Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline New Delhi sources have reported that only about 2,300 branches of private and public sector banks have opened Aadhaar enrolment and update centers within their premises as against the targeted 15,300 branches by this month end.
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours