Taj Mahal which is India's one among the 7 Wonders of the World has failed to grab a spot in the state of Uttar Pradesh Government's Tourism Booklet. This controversy has come under fire and it has been criticized so bad from all quarters.
Even though UP Health Minister and BJP spokesperson Mr.Siddharth Nath Singh said it was some miscommunication, no one is ready to buy it. The booklet - 'Uttar Pradesh Paryatan – Apaar Sambhavnayen' was released on World Tourism Day. It was released by state Tourism Minister Rita Bahuguna with respect to the celebrations of Yogi's government winning the elections.
The booklet had many destinations which also included the temple where Adityanath worked as the head priest. So, if you think this is the first time Yogi government has ignored Taj Mahal, you are wrong!
Earlier by June this year, a Telegraph report quoted, "Foreign dignitaries visiting the country used to be gifted replicas of the Taj Mahal and other minarets which did not reflect Indian culture." They have been presented a copy of Ramayana or Bhagavad Gita after Modi came to rule!
People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !! In a survey conducted by Professor Rajanayagam, of Loyola college's people studies and visual communication department, it has been concluded that the RK Nagar by-election will be won by none other than TTV Dhinakaran.
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan