Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya was arrested for the second time this year with respect to Money Laundering allegations. Earlier, when Mallya was arrested in April he was out on bail very soon. Vijay Mallya who is staying in London for more than a year is accused of defaulting on loans worth Thousands of Crores in India.
He left India on March 2nd and Banks are trying to recover more than 9000 Crores loaned to him. India even made an extradition request to Britain to send back him to face the music. But he is in London on a Permanent residence.
He also faced at least a dozen arrest warrants. Even though Vijay Mallya is spotted in Public he refused to appear before courts and investigators in India. He even defended himself on Twitter dismissing the charges against him.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?