Telangana sources have stated that Telangana IT minister KT Rama Rao's close aide and Peddapalli MP Balka Suman may bid adieu to the ruling TRS soon. Sources have stated that the young MP has reportedly decided to join Congress as the party President and Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao decided not to give the party ticket to Suman in 2019 elections.
Meanwhile currently reports confirmed that KCR wanted to field G Vivek as TRS candidate from SC reserved Peddapalli constituency. Earlier Vivek was elected MP on behalf of Congress from the constituency in 2004 and 2009 elections. Meanwhile after his defeat in 2014 elections, KCR poached the leader and accorded state government's Special Advisor post to him.
According to sources Suman has been close associate of KTR ever since the
latter forayed into active politics in 2003. As a student leader Suman held
many dharnas and agitations for Telangana statehood during the intensified
Telangana movement. Moreover Suman has been offered party ticket and also a
prominent post in Telangana Congress if he joined the party. Presently Congress
leaders are holding talks with Suman to arrive at a consensus on his entry into
the opposition party before 2019 elections.
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water