Islamabad sources have reported that the Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif has called Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi an elected "terrorist". According to sources Asif's comments came in his attempt to rebut Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, who lashed out at Pakistan at the UN last month on charges of supporting and exporting terror.
Meanwhile in an interview to Geo News' "Capital Talk", Asif said Sushma Swaraj shouldn't be accusing Pakistan of exporting terrorism as "the country (India) itself is being run by a terrorist". He said "Sushma Swaraj has accused Pakistan of exporting terrorism. However one terrorist in India is the country's Prime Minister himself". He added "Modi has the blood of Muslims murdered in Gujarat on his hands". Further Asif also called the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) a "terrorist outfit".
Meanwhile when speaking at the UN General Assembly in September, Sushma
Swaraj had denounced Pakistan as the "world's greatest exporter of havoc,
death and inhumanity" and accused Islamabad of being "only engaged in
fighting us" and rejecting peace and dialogue.
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water