Islamabad sources have reported that the Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif has called Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi an elected "terrorist". According to sources Asif's comments came in his attempt to rebut Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, who lashed out at Pakistan at the UN last month on charges of supporting and exporting terror.
Meanwhile in an interview to Geo News' "Capital Talk", Asif said Sushma Swaraj shouldn't be accusing Pakistan of exporting terrorism as "the country (India) itself is being run by a terrorist". He said "Sushma Swaraj has accused Pakistan of exporting terrorism. However one terrorist in India is the country's Prime Minister himself". He added "Modi has the blood of Muslims murdered in Gujarat on his hands". Further Asif also called the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) a "terrorist outfit".
Meanwhile when speaking at the UN General Assembly in September, Sushma
Swaraj had denounced Pakistan as the "world's greatest exporter of havoc,
death and inhumanity" and accused Islamabad of being "only engaged in
fighting us" and rejecting peace and dialogue.
No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!! As per the new government regulations, no television channel can telecast condom advertisements in their comfortable timings. These days, it had become a huge trouble for parents and families to avoid these ads
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated
- Modi just praises himself a lot - Rahul takes a dig at the self centric attitude of prime minister Modi!!
- A 16-Year-Old Cancer survivor gangraped in UP, and again raped by passerby who was called for help!!
- A Telangana Girl has plotted the murder based on Ramcharan - Allu Arjun movie
- Key Indian Sensex touched huge points in trade so far