Sources from Hyderabad have stated that a case was registered against Sujana Forum Mall at KPH for collecting parking fee from the customers. Sources have stated that according to a complainant, Vijay Gopal, who went to the mall on September 30 and was charged Rs. 30 for parking his vehicle. Gopal raised objection over the charges as it is against Section 115 of the GHMC Act.
According to sources it was stated that he said that according to the act, any place built for public use, in this case, a commercial establishment, is considered as a public place. Moreover based on a complaint lodged by Vijay, the police registered a case against YS Chowdary, who is an MP and also the owner of the mall and three others.
Gopal said "People have all the right to park their vehicles without
paying any fees as per GHMC rules. But the owners of the malls are charging
high rates as parking fee".
CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months Amaravati sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has said greater co-operation between India and the US would help boost agricultural production and yield promising results for both countries.
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??