The second runway at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad will be developed in three years as Telangana Government has offered full cooperation to GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) for building the second runway.
The Officials told Telangana CM K.Chandrasekar Rao that the existing runway currently serves 2.5 Crore passengers and there is definitely a need for the second runway for the future needs. The Chief Minister had a meeting with the officials and he directed them to extend full cooperation to the airport operator.
Senior government officials, GMR Group Chairman Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao, Airport Business Chairman Srinivas Bommidala, Business Chairman B.V.N. Rao, Airport CEO S.G.K. Kishore, Director Prasanna, participated in the meeting with the Chief Minister.
As per reports, the Airport receives 400 flights per day with a count of 1.70 Crore passengers per year. The Airport city over 600 acres will also be constructed with all amenities like star hotels, malls, garden, exhibition area, so on.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!