Sasikala who is in Bengaluru Jail has applied for parole as her husband M.Natarajan is critically ill and he is in Global Hospital, Chennai. Doctors are providing treatment and despite that as multiple organs have failed his condition remained worse.
In this case, a brain dead person from Pudukottai was used for organ transplantation. The surgery happened today and the long surgery was completed a few minutes back and doctors have confirmed that the operation is a successful one. However, he is still inside the Intensive Care Unit.
Meanwhile, Sasikala who's parole was denied has reapplied once again. The parole which was applied initially was rejected by Bengaluru prison people. Today once again, Sasikala has applied to get a parole for a span of 15days.
CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months Amaravati sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has said greater co-operation between India and the US would help boost agricultural production and yield promising results for both countries.
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??