New Delhi sources have stated that taking cognizance of the brewing resentment among the Central government employees and the Narendra Modi led BJP government is likely to hike the minimum pay as the National Anomaly Committee (NAC) is expected to meet this month to discuss on the issue.
Meanwhile with a large number of Central government employees eagerly waiting for an increase in their minimum pay as they are not satisfied with the increase in the hike recommended under the 7th Pay Commission, the current situation is getting intense. Previously Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had promised to give a bonanza to the lakh of employees but the so called ‘bonanza’ seems to have turned into a huge disappointment for them.
Furthermore the Central government employees’ unions are demanding Rs
26,000 as the minimum pay as against the recommended Rs 18,000. However, if
sources are to be believed, the NAC is mulling to increase the minimum pay to
around Rs 21,000 which is much below the demand. Moreover the employees are
already against the mere Rs 3,000 hike stating that it will have no impact on
their financial position.
Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President According to sources from Vizagapatinam Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Google can never replace 'guru' (teacher) while emphasizing on the importance of teachers and education. Meanwhile he also asked students not to get influenced by the anti-social elements who try to create unrest in universities.
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?