New Delhi sources have stated that taking cognizance of the brewing resentment among the Central government employees and the Narendra Modi led BJP government is likely to hike the minimum pay as the National Anomaly Committee (NAC) is expected to meet this month to discuss on the issue.
Meanwhile with a large number of Central government employees eagerly waiting for an increase in their minimum pay as they are not satisfied with the increase in the hike recommended under the 7th Pay Commission, the current situation is getting intense. Previously Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had promised to give a bonanza to the lakh of employees but the so called ‘bonanza’ seems to have turned into a huge disappointment for them.
Furthermore the Central government employees’ unions are demanding Rs
26,000 as the minimum pay as against the recommended Rs 18,000. However, if
sources are to be believed, the NAC is mulling to increase the minimum pay to
around Rs 21,000 which is much below the demand. Moreover the employees are
already against the mere Rs 3,000 hike stating that it will have no impact on
their financial position.
Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline New Delhi sources have reported that only about 2,300 branches of private and public sector banks have opened Aadhaar enrolment and update centers within their premises as against the targeted 15,300 branches by this month end.
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours