Brazil sources have made a statement that a 16 member gang of robbers was arrested on Tuesday by the Brazilian police for digging 600 meter long tunnel to steal 317 million dollars (Rs20,600 crores approximately) from Banco do Brazil bank in Sao Paulo.
Sources have stated that the thieves worked for four months on their underground passage, which began under a rented house. Meanwhile they have also arranged lights and fans inside the tunnel which paves the way to the main room of the bank. According to sources the burglars have spent around 1.27 million dollars (Rs8 crore) for digging the tunnel.
Meanwhile the Police Chief Fabio Pinheiro Lopes stated that "It would
have been the world's biggest robbery." Furthermore the police registered
a case and sent the burglars for remand.
Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai The City of Chennai has recorded the highest level of Air Pollution across India. A Central Pollution Control Board’s (CPCB) data says that IIT Chennai had a hazardous level pollution of 2.5 (PM) hitting 936.69 μg/m3.
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!