Hyderabad sources have stated that with several low-lying areas still flooded and with most rain-battered roads showing up potholes, civic life is yet to come to normal in several places. Currently the GHMC asked people to remain alert and advised them to follow the GHMC's special app to know about the latest weather update to finalize their travel plans. The officials are keeping a tab on the situation in the low-lying areas.
Earlier on Tuesday morning, rain was reported from Nizampet, Kukatpalli, Miyapur and neighboring areas. Moreover the GHMC has advised the commuters to avoid the Jubilee Hills Check-Post, Banjara Hills and Punjagutta Road as rains have caused considerable damage to the roads. Water has also flooded cellars of several apartments in Gachibowli, Madhapur and Miyapur.
Furthermore Tuesday morning witnessed traffic snarls in areas like
Gachibowli, Ayyappa Society, Madhapur and Kondapur. Meanwhile in the Murgi
Chowk, one person died after a snapped live wire fell on a DCM.
Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai The City of Chennai has recorded the highest level of Air Pollution across India. A Central Pollution Control Board’s (CPCB) data says that IIT Chennai had a hazardous level pollution of 2.5 (PM) hitting 936.69 μg/m3.
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!