VCK General Secretary Ravikumar has launched a campaign on social media and he urged the State Government to change the school names based on caste. Dalit leader Ravikumar has asked people to upload photos of schools bearing caste names and bring it to Government notice.
He asked them to be uploaded with the plea, "No caste names for schools." Speaking to media, Ravikumar said, "Only Tamil Nadu Government runs schools in the names of Adi Dravidar Welfare, Backward class welfare, etc. No other state government is doing this.
It is always dangerous as the idea of casteism in children is installed at a young age. Even private schools carry caste names such as Nadar and Gounder. This even provokes for caste-based riots. We urge TN government to take necessary action regarding this."
However, his campaign has also got criticism as most of them commented that he should remove reservations and reservations should be done based on Annual income and not caste. Most of them even lashed out as Dalit community enjoys all privileges under the name of caste and still they make such campaigns!
Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai The City of Chennai has recorded the highest level of Air Pollution across India. A Central Pollution Control Board’s (CPCB) data says that IIT Chennai had a hazardous level pollution of 2.5 (PM) hitting 936.69 μg/m3.
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!