A few months back, a person named Kathiresan lodged a case against Dhanush and his father Kasthuri Raja claiming that Dhanush is their real son and they wanted to have DNA tests and other related tests to be taken.
Now, once again the same Kathiresan has lodged a complaint in Madurai Police Station. In his complaint, he has mentioned that all the documents submitted by actor Dhanush during the verification have been fake.
He also requested the court to reopen the case and recheck all the documents submitted by actor Dhanush. Earlier, actor Dhanush provided all his childhood photos and other valid documents and the court gave the verdict in favor of actor Dhanush.
CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months Amaravati sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has said greater co-operation between India and the US would help boost agricultural production and yield promising results for both countries.
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??