Vinaya Kumari (43) is a 43-Year-Old nurse from Andhra Pradesh and she has got a new lease of life after successfully passing through a brain surgery at a multi-specialty hospital. This surgery is totally unique as she was not given anesthesia and she was totally in a conscious state during the operation.
She is not only conscious but also was enjoying 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'. Neurosurgeon Srinivas Reddy who conducted the surgery said, "The patient had a tumour in her left sensory cortex which needed to be removed. This can be done only when she is awake.
So she was wide awake throughout the surgery. In fact, she was even humming 'Dandalayya' song during the surgery." Not just the patient, even the nurse was seen humming to the song. Vinaya Kumari after successfully facing the surgery said, "The surgery lasted for an hour and a half, but I wish it would go on a bit longer so that I could watch the entire movie."
Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline New Delhi sources have reported that only about 2,300 branches of private and public sector banks have opened Aadhaar enrolment and update centers within their premises as against the targeted 15,300 branches by this month end.
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours