According to sources State Bank of India’s managing director Rajnish Kumar would be replacing incumbent chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya as the next chairman of the country’s leading public sector Bank. Sources have reported that Kumar would hold the post for the next three years.
Meanwhile in a statement issued on his behalf soon after his appointment, Kumar said that he looked forward to giving his best in his new assignment with the ‘help and cooperation’ of his colleagues at branches of the Bank spread across the world. Currently appointments Committee of Cabinet (ACC) have approved the appointment of Kumar as the next chairman of SBI for three years from Saturday (07th October).
Moreover Kumar has had a long association with the SBI after
joining it as a probationary officer in 1980. After serving in various
Departments, he became the managing director in 2015 by heading the national
banking group. Accordingly Kumar had worked in SBI’s overseas branches in
Canada and in England. He takes over at a time when the banking industry
faces huge challenges.
Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai The City of Chennai has recorded the highest level of Air Pollution across India. A Central Pollution Control Board’s (CPCB) data says that IIT Chennai had a hazardous level pollution of 2.5 (PM) hitting 936.69 μg/m3.
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!