According to sources State Bank of India’s managing director Rajnish Kumar would be replacing incumbent chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya as the next chairman of the country’s leading public sector Bank. Sources have reported that Kumar would hold the post for the next three years.
Meanwhile in a statement issued on his behalf soon after his appointment, Kumar said that he looked forward to giving his best in his new assignment with the ‘help and cooperation’ of his colleagues at branches of the Bank spread across the world. Currently appointments Committee of Cabinet (ACC) have approved the appointment of Kumar as the next chairman of SBI for three years from Saturday (07th October).
Moreover Kumar has had a long association with the SBI after
joining it as a probationary officer in 1980. After serving in various
Departments, he became the managing director in 2015 by heading the national
banking group. Accordingly Kumar had worked in SBI’s overseas branches in
Canada and in England. He takes over at a time when the banking industry
faces huge challenges.
For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons Presently talks in Film Nagar are that self-made controversial critic Mahesh Kathi is coming up with a political satire movie very soon. Basing on the kind of political talks he's indulging these days, naturally, a doubt arises if his satire deals with targeting Pawan Kalyan first hand. Meanwhile a rumor in Film Nagar reveals a stunning planning behind this director.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat