Anantapur sources have stated that YSR Congress Party will organize a Yuva Bheri, a youth interactive programme, in Anantapur on October 10 demanding that the Centre and the State Governments fulfill all the promises made in the AP Reorganization Act, which enabled the bifurcation of undivided Andhra Pradesh. According to sources the party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the chief guest at the program.
Meanwhile Party senior leader and former MP Ananta Venkata Rami Reddy and Anantapur district party unit president Shankar Narayana have said that the youth convention will be organized at MYR Function Hall on the outskirts of Anantapur town.
Furthermore YS Jagan will explain the benefits that should have
accrued to the state as per the provisions of the AP Reorganization Act.
Sources have stated that he will also dilate upon the need for according
Special Category status to Andhra Pradesh, which has lost heavily in the wake
of the bifurcation. He will explain the losses caused to AP due to the delay in
according special category status.
Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline New Delhi sources have reported that only about 2,300 branches of private and public sector banks have opened Aadhaar enrolment and update centers within their premises as against the targeted 15,300 branches by this month end.
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours