Anantapur sources have stated that YSR Congress Party will organize a Yuva Bheri, a youth interactive programme, in Anantapur on October 10 demanding that the Centre and the State Governments fulfill all the promises made in the AP Reorganization Act, which enabled the bifurcation of undivided Andhra Pradesh. According to sources the party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the chief guest at the program.
Meanwhile Party senior leader and former MP Ananta Venkata Rami Reddy and Anantapur district party unit president Shankar Narayana have said that the youth convention will be organized at MYR Function Hall on the outskirts of Anantapur town.
Furthermore YS Jagan will explain the benefits that should have
accrued to the state as per the provisions of the AP Reorganization Act.
Sources have stated that he will also dilate upon the need for according
Special Category status to Andhra Pradesh, which has lost heavily in the wake
of the bifurcation. He will explain the losses caused to AP due to the delay in
according special category status.
Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President According to sources from Vizagapatinam Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Google can never replace 'guru' (teacher) while emphasizing on the importance of teachers and education. Meanwhile he also asked students not to get influenced by the anti-social elements who try to create unrest in universities.
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?