Bengaluru has come to a pause as Rainfall took over the entire city. The torrential downpour for a period of 8 hours stunned the entire city. The locals of Bengaluru witnessed Waterlogging everywhere and there were lots of potholes in the streets.
Bengaluru Mayor Sampath Raj immediately visited the worst hit areas and took a report of the situation. Most of the areas faced waterlogging due to unclean drains. Electronic City Road, one of the busiest roads is seen ferried away by rescue personnel. In many areas, we can see even cars drowned under water.
What's even worse is the strong winds along with the rain resulted in electricity cut. Some trees were even uprooted due to the high-intensity winds which blew away. The rescue personnel has started their work once the downpour stopped. As per reports, the traffic on National Highway 234 is affected badly and a heavy queue has been formed.
Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai The City of Chennai has recorded the highest level of Air Pollution across India. A Central Pollution Control Board’s (CPCB) data says that IIT Chennai had a hazardous level pollution of 2.5 (PM) hitting 936.69 μg/m3.
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!