We ain't Kiddin! A website of a Bihar University has clearly said that Lord Ganesh is supposed to write the examination on behalf of a UG student. The University is named as Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) and it is in Darbhanga district.
Instead of Krishna Kumar Roy, who is first-year B.Com (Hons) student, Lord Ganesha photo and signature were found on the Hall Ticket. Even though the mistake was corrected and Roy wrote the exam, this major goof up has gone viral everywhere.
The mistake was corrected by the University and he was allowed to write the examination. Roy who had this fault admit card said, "The University demanded me to submit all relevant documents and I was roaming around the college for the past one month due to the faulty hall ticket."
CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months Amaravati sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has said greater co-operation between India and the US would help boost agricultural production and yield promising results for both countries.
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??