Sasikala who is thrown behind bars in a disappropriate case for 4 years has got parole approved for a span of 5 days. She has applied parole for 15 days to look after her ailing husband and she was given parole for 5 days.
Sasikala walked out of the Jail by 4 pm and she is expected to come to Chennai by late evening. Meanwhile, Sasikala's husband Natarajan's surgery was successful and he is recovering fast. TTV Dinakaran brings Sasikala to Chennai from Bengaluru through Vellore route.
The Bengaluru prison delayed the parole as Tamil Nadu Police department never provided No Objection certificate. Sasikal will be staying in Chennai T.Nagar at Ilavarasi daughter Krishnapriya's residence.
Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President According to sources from Vizagapatinam Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Google can never replace 'guru' (teacher) while emphasizing on the importance of teachers and education. Meanwhile he also asked students not to get influenced by the anti-social elements who try to create unrest in universities.
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?